Sunday, March 2, 2014

Module 1: Blog Reflection

I am most excited to learn about how to use technology to come up with community based, student lead, inquiry type projects in the area of science for the middle school level.

The areas I might serve as a leader in for my classmates are "flipping" my classroom.  I have an online website with each unit for the year complete with pre-test, post-test, objectives written in "I can" statements, Flowcharts, self created video tutorials, projects, and assignments.

The areas I will need to spend more time exploring and getting ideas from my classmates are an easy way to have students create apps for Windows computers.  I would also help on what programming format is best to have students learn to code in a kid friendly manner without "dumbing" it down so much that it is no longer coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment